|Condition:||New||Price:||Competitive,Negotiable And Reasonable|
|Material:||Mn13Cr2||Color:||According To Client's Choice|
|Application:||Mining,construction,stone And Ore,Ore,stone||Warranty:||No Warranty For Spare Parts|
Mn18Cr2 Cone Crusher Wear Parts,
Mn18Cr2 cone crusher spares,
concave mantle Cone Crusher Wear Parts
Crusher Parts Cone Crusher Parts Wear Parts
Mantle and concave are the mainly wear-resistant parts for cone crusher. Zhejiang Tonghui Crushing Machinery Co., Ltd is the professional supplier of high-chromium alloy cast iron, high manganese steel, super high manganese steel and other wear resistant Chromium alloy cast iron from 1993. Most of our products are made of Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2 and are applicable to many Chinese and foreign famous brand crushers
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* view our Factory.
* Supply any documents which you need.
* Training how to install the parts and how to keep the parts for a more longer using life.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* We promise give you our reply of your questions within 6 hours, and discussed with you and make the finlly solution within 12 hours.
1. Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We are mainly on wear resistant castings include high manganese, alloy steel, high chrome for mining and quarry industry.
2. Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply wear parts with various manganese content and for jaw crushers and cone crushers mostly the 13% and 18% manganese steel.
3. Q: What's the maximum single weight that can be casted, What is your processing capacity per day ?
A: The single weight that can be casted at one time is 16 tons. The capacity is 128 tons per working day.
4. Q: May we visit the factory?
A: Yes, you can visit the factory during working days and our sales team would be happy to assist you.
5. Q: If your product has inferior quality or quality problem after we use them what happens next?
First, you have to provide us photos of the problem part and also provide photos of the machine so we can see how the part was installed and gather other necessary information to define the cause of the problem. If it is indeed a quality problem of the product itself, we would offer compensation to you and also figure out solutions to avoid this kind of quality problem in the future. If the problem is caused by clients, we would provide the technical suggestions to avoid same problems.
Contact Person: zhang