Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Online Support,Video Technical Support|
|Application:||Mining,ore,construction,quarry,stone||Max.feed Size (mm):||125|
|Discharge Size Range (mm):||10-40||Capacity (t/h):||1-3|
|Power (kw):||5.5||Weight (t):||0.8|
portable stone crusher,
jaw stone crusher
Jaw crusher is the traditional product in crushing and beneficiation plants, it is suitable for crushing a variety of soft and hard ores and rocks. PEF series are for primary crushing, while PEX series are for secondary crushing.
– Excellence in casting engineering
– Excellent material intake capacity
– Easy installation & maintenance
– High production and reduction
– Reliability, high availability
1. Model for the latest products, a wide range of applications, with a compact structure, long service life, and high work efficiency.
2. Adjustable for easy wear parts, Easy replacement of wear and spare parts.
3. High capacity, less costly and Easy to install.
4. The machine has a large crushing ratio, uniform product size, simple structure, convenient maintenance, can crush the compressive strength of a variety of materials is not more than 320 MPa, is the first choice for primary crushing equipment.
5. First-class technology, reliable pre-sale customer service quality. The products meet European CE certification standards.
A lab jaw crusher uses compressive force for breaking of particle. This mechanical pressure is achieved by the two jaws of the crusher of which one is fixed while the other reciprocates. A jaw or toggle crusher consists of a set of vertical jaws, one jaw is kept stationary and is called a fixed jaw while the other jaw, called a swing jaw, moves back and forth relative to it, by a cam or pitman mechanism, acting like a class II lever or a nutcracker. The volume or cavity between the two jaws is called the crushing chamber. The movement of the swing jaw can be quite small, since complete crushing is not performed in one stroke. The inertia required to crush the material is provided by a weighted flywheel that moves a shaft creating an eccentric motion that causes the closing of the gap.
|Max.feed size (mm)||Discharge size range