Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Reversible Sand Making Machine||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Video Technical Support,Online Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Field Installation|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Application:||Mining,construction,Quarry,coal,ore/quarry|
|Capacity (t/h):||80-180||Power (kw):||250-280|
Tertiary Impact Crusher, Reversible Sand Making Machine, Artificial Sand Manufacturing Machine, Large Rock Crusher
Reversible sand making machine with competitive price was learned from Germany technology, now it is successfully used in sand making industry. Especially for river stone, which is extremely hard materials.
Take the model of PFK 1010 for example, production capacity about 35 tons per hour, or about 20 cubic meters per hour, one set of hammers can be used for 4000 to 6000 cubic meters based on river stones. For limestone, PFK 1010 one set of hammers can be used for about 20000 cubic meters. Production capacity for reversible sand making machine from 10 cubic meters to 200 cubic meters per hour.
Based on the forming principle of river sands, the machine is a new type of stone crushing and sand making machinery using impact energy to crush stones. When the machine is working, the rotor driven by the elector-motor rotates at a high speed, and the stones enter the functioning area of blow bars and impact the blow bars mounted on the rotor and are crushed, then thrown onto the impact liners to be crushed again by impact, and rebounded into the functioning area of blow bars to be crushed once more by impact. Such a process will be repeated for stones to enter the 1st, and 2nd crushing cavity based on the size range from big to small until the crushed stones are small enough to escape from the bottom discharging port. The discharge sizes will be changed automatically by adjusting the space between the impact rack and the rotor, or by adjusting the rotating speed of the rotor.
1. Eight crushing levels enable optimal grinding and an extremely high-quality grain shape.
2. Excellent accessibility and short maintenance cycles.
3. Re-sharpening of the striking bars in reverse operation.
4. Optimal striking bar utilization in comparison to other rotor designs (>50%).
5. Options to retrofit the machine thanks to modular design. Mechanical - hydraulic - automatic oscillation adjustment.
6. High level of standardization for the wearing parts ensures high economic efficiency of the machine.
7. A single unit with trough and feed box ensures constant loading across the entire width of the machine. This guarantees the best possible utilization of the baffle plate over the entire width of the machine.
8. The motor is positioned underneath the crusher to ensure optimal accessibility from all sides.
|Model||Rotator (mm)||Output (t/h)||Feed in Size (mm)||Discharge Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (t)|