Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Reversible Sand Making Machine||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Video Technical Support,Online Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Field Installation|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Application:||Mining,construction,Quarry,coal,ore/quarry|
|Capacity (t/h):||30-70||Power (kw):||90-110|
rock crusher machine,
tooth roll crusher
In order to change the statuses of traditional crushers and sand making machine such as low efficiency, high energy consumption, low product yield rate , dust or effluent pollution on the environment , many hidden dangers brought about by manual operation and control ,our company has developed a set of multifunctional equipment for stone crushing and sand making (i.e. environment-friendly intelligent stone crushing and sand making machine), which has a lot of advantages such as intelligence , high efficiency , energy saving, environment-friendly, safety, video operation and control, and remote monitoring, etc.. The technology of the machine has been confirmed to pioneer domestically in the same industry in the scientific and technical novelty search reports provided by Guangdong Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, and Scientific and Technical Novelty Search Consultation Centre of Jiangsu Province. This machine will provide technical conditions for upgrading the existing stone crushing and processing equipment of the quarries, and will be the inevitable trend for future development of crushing equipment. Several national patents have been applied for the machine.
Based on the forming principle of river sands, the machine is a new type of stone crushing and sand making machinery using impact energy to crush stones. When the machine is working, the rotor driven by the electromotor rotates at a high speed, and the stones enter the functioning area of blow bars and impact the blow bars mounted on the rotor and are crushed, then thrown onto the impact liners to be crushed again by impact, and rebounded into the functioning area of blow bars to be crushed once more by impact. Such a process will be repeated for stones to enter the 1st, and 2nd crushing cavity based on the size range from big to small until the crushed stones are small enough to escape from the bottom discharging port. The discharge sizes will be changed automatically by adjusting the space between the impact rack and the rotor, or by adjusting the rotating speed of the rotor.
1. Eight crushing levels enable optimal grinding and an extremely high-quality grain shape.
2. Excellent accessibility and short maintenance cycles.
3. Re-sharpening of the striking bars in reverse operation.
4. Optimal striking bar utilization in comparison to other rotor designs (>50%).
5. Options to retrofit the machine thanks to modular design. Mechanical - hydraulic - automatic oscillation adjustment.
6. High level of standardization for the wearing parts ensures high economic efficiency of the machine.
7. A single unit with trough and feed box ensures constant loading across the entire width of the machine. This guarantees the best possible utilization of the baffle plate over the entire width of the machine.
8. The motor is positioned underneath the crusher to ensure optimal accessibility from all sides.
|Model||Rotator (mm)||Output (t/h)||Feed in Size (mm)||Discharge Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (t)|