Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Roll Crusher||Application:||Mining,Quarry,construction,ore,chemical Industry And Construction|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Online Support,Video Technical Support||Max Feeding Size:||25 Mm|
|Discharging Size:||2-8 Mm||Capacity:||5-10 T/h|
rock crusher machine,
tooth roll crusher
2pg Series Double Roll Crusher Primary Crushing Equipment 2 - 8mm Discharging Size
Double Roll crusher is mainly used for the crushing of medium or lower-hardness mines and rocks with medium or lower rigidity in mine selection, chemicals, cement and building materials industrial production. Roll crushers have a theoretical maximum reduction ratio of 4:1. Some major advantages of roll crushers are they give a very fine product size distribution and they produce very little dust or fines. Roll crushers are effectively used in minerals crushing where the ores are not too abrasive and they are also used in smaller scale production mining of more abrasive metal ores, such as gold. Coal is probably the largest user of roll crushers, currently, though. Coal plants will use roll crushers, either single roll or double roll, as primary crushers, reducing the ROM coal. Usually, these crushers will have teeth or raised forms on the face of the roll.
A roll crusher using compression to crush, with two rolls rotating about a shaft, towards the gap between the rolls. The gap between the rolls is set to the size of product desired, with the realization that the largest feed particle can only be 4 times of the gap dimension. The particles are drawn into the gap between the rolls by their rotating motion and a friction angle formed between the rolls and the particle, called the nip angle. The two rolls force the particle between their rotating surface into the ever smaller gap area, and it fractures from the compressive forces presented by the rotating rolls.
1. Inside equipped with a dust excluding plate, good sealing, avoid the splash of fine material, less dust, low operating noise.
2. Grinding roller is optimized, no need to replace the mill roll body during the whole life of equipment operation.
3. Adopts wear-resisting plates (also named roller skin); use foreign advanced wearable technology for wear liners; if wear liner is badly worn, you can weld it by electrode wear and polish it.
4. Big crushing ratio, after crushing powder content is below 5%; especially suitable for crushing of quartz sand industry.
5. Indispensable auxiliary equipment for regulating the fineness of products in sand making industry.
|Model||Roller Diameter x Width (mm)||Max Feeding Size (mm)||Discharging Size (mm)||Capacity